Considering the COVID-19 pandemic ,The Orange County Sheriff’s Office will remain in operation to serve our citizens. We have made some limited modifications to our services. We will suspend fingerprinting to the public.
We have restricted the entrance of our building to anyone who falls into the following criteria:
- Anyone who has visited China, South Korea, any European countries, or any other high-risk country as defined by the CDC within the last 14 days;
- If you have traveled domestically within the United States where COVID-19 has sustained widespread community transmission; (California, the State of Washington, New York);
- If you have been asked to quarantine, isolate or self-monitor by doctor, hospital, or health agency;
- If you have been diagnosed with, or have had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.
If a deputy responds to your residence, he/she will ask you to exit your residence to speak with you. They will try to remain at a 6-foot distance, if possible.
Deputies will try to handle some calls by telephone but will respond, if necessary.