How Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Photo Gallery
Citizen Service Center
Graphic Links

Where do I purchase a business license?
Orange County does not require a business license. However, if you will be doing business within the Towns of Orange or Gordonsville you should contact the respective Town Office. The Commissioner's Office has Virginia State Contractor License Applications available for our citizens' convenience but they must be filed with Richmond.

Commissioner of the Revenue

Show All Answers

1. Who needs to file Meals Tax?
2. Where and when do you file Meals Tax and what is the rate?
3. Where do I purchase a business license?