How Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Photo Gallery
Citizen Service Center
Graphic Links

Who do I contact if I lose my dog or cat?
You can contact the Sheriff's Office and report the loss to an Animal Control Officer but we suggest that you also contact the Animal Shelter at (540) 672-1124 to make a report. If you live in an area of Orange County that borders a neighboring county, you should call the animal shelter for that county as well to make a report.

Sheriff - Animal Control

Show All Answers

1. How do I get in touch with an Animal Control Officer?
2. Who do I contact if I lose my dog or cat?
3. My dog needs dog tags. Where can I go to purchase them?
4. I have some wildlife that is causing a nuisance. Who do I call?
5. What do I do if I see feral dogs or cats in Orange County?