How Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Photo Gallery
Citizen Service Center
Graphic Links

Business Licenses
The County of Orange does not have business license requirements. However, if your business is located within the incorporated Town of Orange or Town of Gordonsville, you are encouraged to check with them regarding their requirements. Contractors must have a state license: Class A, B, or C. Visit the Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulations for more information.