The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), in partnership with the Commissioner of the Revenue’s Office, now offers DMV Connect in the Commissioner of the Revenue’s Office, located at 112 West Main Street, Orange, Virginia.
Services are available from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on:
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Tuesday, January 18, 2020
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - CANCELLED
- Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - CANCELLED
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - CANCELLED
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - CANCELLED
- Tuesday, July 21, 2020 - CANCELLED
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - CANCELLED
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - CANCELLED
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020- TBD
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - TBD
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - TBD
DMV Connect is DMV’s newest service outreach program and serves Virginians who may not be able to travel to a DMV office. DMV has five (5) Connect teams located throughout the Commonwealth. Advances in technology allow needed equipment to fit in one (1) suitcase. As a result, DMV Connect teams easily bring service to satellite locations.
The program was originally created to provide identification cards to incarcerated individuals pending release, as identification was necessary to secure jobs, open bank accounts, enter public buildings, and apply for benefits. While DMV Connect still provides services to inmates, the program has expanded to serve customers at retirement communities, government centers, homeless shelters, and more.
DMV Connect offers:
- Drivers’ licenses
- Identification cards (adult and child)
- Disabled parking placards
- Vehicle titles
- Address changes
- Vehicle registrations
- E-ZPass transponders
- Compliance Summaries
- Hunting and fishing licenses
For additional information, please visit www.dmvNOW.com/DMV2GO or call the Commissioner of the Revenue’s Office at (540) 672-4441.